About

Hi! I’m Michelle. If you’re reading this, there’s a 98% chance that you know me and a 2% chance that you’re a friend of my grandma’s. If you’re the latter, this is for you.

I graduated from Wellesley College in 2009 with a degree in economics, but I always had no intention of working at a bank and every intention of moving to LA and writing on a television show. I have an MFA in writing for film and television from USC and currently work as an assistant on a TV show. It’s just as fabulous as you think and more unglamorous and laborious than you could ever imagine.

I watch a lot of TV, read a lot of books, and check Instagram on the hour. I love writing, exploring my adopted city, and keeping tabs on this handsome fellow:

 Processed with VSCOcam with t1 preset

Thanks for visiting!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s